Daksafe® KS1 cable system
A new walk-through cable system
Daksafe is one of the first Dutch manufacturers of fall protection to develop a new walk-through cable system in combination with new anchor points. Daksafe prioritised safety, sustainability, simplicity and user convenience when developing the new KS1 cable system. We have been able to guarantee sustainability as well as 100% re-use by using stainless steel 316 components.
Compatible with the most popular 8mm cable runners
The KS1 cable system is compatible with the most commonly encountered 8mm cable runners. Because the waypoints are tapered, adjustable and sloping, these runners run very smoothly over the waypoints.
Preventing internal condensation and thermal bridges
Daksafe has also tried to prevent internal condensation and thermal bridges. These problems have been more or less eliminated by using fully insulated adhesive plates (anchor points) and expanding insulation around the attachments.
Minimum 15-year guarantee
Because the Daksafe KS1 cable system is made of stainless steel 316, we are able to offer a guarantee of at least 15 years in combination with a maintenance contract. As a result, we expect the life span to be over 25 years.
Tested and proven in accordance with EN 795:2012
Daksafe has extensively tested the system in accordance with EN 795:2012. These tests were carried out under the supervision of Satra UK. The cable system and new Daksafe Mono II and Piza II anchor points have also been tested on all possible construction surfaces.
The Daksafe KS1 cable system can be mounted on the following surfaces:
- Hollow-core slab floors
- Aerated concrete
- Metal floors
An overview of the advantages
- EN 795:2012 Class A and C.
- Completely in stainless steel 316.
- Maximum 2 persons.
- Kept under tension with spring system.
- Tension indicator included in the system.
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable.
- Anchor points 2 and 2.5 mm stainless steel forced to 100 mm, thus seamless.
- Fully insulated, thus no internal condensation.
- Multifunctional assembly head with rivet bush, suitable for mounting Class A and Class C accessories. Quickly interchangeable. Rivet bush is watertight to 10 bar.
- Multiple connections to the surface.
- Fixtures have been insulated using expanding insulation to prevent thermal bridges.
- Compatible with most cable runners.
- Fast assembly.
- Compatible with almost all types of bituminous and synthetic roof coverings.
- Installation on top of roof coverings.
- Ideal for green roofs.
- 15-year guarantee in combination with maintenance contract.
- Life span of over 25 years.