Fall protection for façades
Daksafe® KS1 with special brackets
Because the fall protection system for façades needs to be attached to a solid surface, the Daksafe® KS1 cable system has been fitted with special wall brackets and intermediate brackets which are used at hip level, shoulder level and a height of 2.5m .
Forces reduced to 8-9kN
Daksafe allows you to work safely on façades with its EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013 tested façade system. Due to a special muffler, which must be used on all façades, forces can be reduced to 8-9kN.
Properties of the Daksafe® KS1 cable system
The Daksafe® KS1 cable system can be used on the most popular construction surfaces and has the following properties:
- All components are made from stainless steel 316.
- For just about all types of façade constructions.
- Effective and smooth-running trolley.
- We have a top runner line for systems higher than 2 meters
- Low forces (ca. 8-9kN) on construction.
- Easy assembly.
- Constant pre-load at all temperatures.
- Several people can use the system at the same time.
- Unlimited installation configurations to cover all possibilities.
- EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013 tested.