Daksafe Mono II anchor point
Fast & inexpensive to mount!
The Daksafe Mono II is one of the best selling anchor points in the Netherlands. The Daksafe Mono II anchor point is fast and inexpensive to mount, has been designed in accordance with norm EN795 A and is used to connect fall protection devices and prevent the risk of falling.
Mono II anchor point has been further improved:
- Adhesive plate raised from 50 to 100mm
- Simplified components
- Plastic accessory for tensile testing
Easy to mount, leaks eliminated
The Daksafe Mono II anchor point is very easy to mount and is mechanically connected to the construction surface using 1x stainless steel threaded rod M12. Leaks are eliminated thanks to the high adhesive plate of 100mm. The Mono II anchor point is suitable for temporary as well as permanent purposes. Approved for simultaneous use by 2 people and suitable for metal, concrete and wooden roofs.
The Daksafe Mono II anchor point can be used together with the following types of roof coverings:
- Any synthetic film
An overview of the advantages
- Components are made from stainless steel 316.
- Base plate available in aluminium and stainless steel 316.
- Attachment using 1 stainless steel threaded bolt M12.
- Seamless up to a height of 100mm, thus watertight!
- For just about all types of roof constructions.
- Very easy assembly.
- Anchor points are internally insulated using separate post-form PUR insulation.
- Optional treatment available for adhesive plates to ensure extra bonding.
- Mounting products are also fully insulated. Thus very few thermal bridges.
- Suitable for use by 2 people.
- EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013 tested.