Daksafe Piza II anchor point
4x mounting points M8
Unlike the Mono anchor, the Daksafe Piza II anchor point has 4x mounting points M8. The Daksafe Piza II anchor point has been produced in accordance with norm EN 795-A and is used to connect fall protection devices and prevent the risk of falling.
Piza II anchor point has been further improved:
- Adhesive plate raised from 30 to 100mm
- Plastic accessory for tensile testing
- Clear yellow anchoring point
- Revolving anchor point
Easy to mount, leaks eliminated
The Daksafe Piza II anchor point is very easy to mount and is mechanically connected to the construction surface using 4x threaded bolts M8. Leaks are eliminated thanks to the high adhesive plate (100mm). The Piza II anchor point is suitable for temporary as well as permanent purposes. Approved for simultaneous use by 2 people and suitable for metal, concrete and wooden (no planed and tongued components) roofs.
The anchor point can be used together with the following types of roof coverings:
- Any synthetic film.
An overview of the advantages
- All components are made from stainless steel 316.
- Accessories interchangeable with the cable system.
- Attachment using 4x stainless steel threaded bolt M8.
- Seamless up to a height of 100mm, thus watertight!
- For just about all types of roof constructions.
- But still easy to mount.
- Anchor points are internally insulated using separate post-form PUR insulation.
- Optional treatment available for adhesive plates to ensure extra bonding.
- Mounting products are also fully insulated. Thus very few thermal bridges.
- Suitable for use by 2 people.
- EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013 tested.