Fall protection for sloping/pitched roofs
Daksafe® KS1 with special tile accessories
The Daksafe® KS1 cable system with special tile accessories has been developed as a permanent fall protection system for sloping/pitched roofs. Thanks to these tile accessories, the cable system can be used horizontally.
Fall protection for sloping/pitched roofs can be mounted on:
- Purlin roofs;
- Rafter roofs;
- Metal roofs.
When mounting fall protection systems on sloping/pitched roofs, it is often important to attach anchor points to the underlying construction. The engineering team at Daksafe will always offer suitable advice and solutions based on your specific roof.
Properties of the Daksafe® KS1 cable system
The Daksafe® KS1 cable system can be used on the most popular construction surfaces and has the following properties:
- All components are made from stainless steel 316.
- Seamless up to a height of 100 mm, thus watertight!
- For just about all types of roof constructions.
- The KS1 Green Pole is available for green roofs.
- Effective and smooth-running trolley.
- Low forces (ca. 8-9kN) on construction.
- Easy assembly.
- Anchor points are internally insulated.
- Optional treatment available for adhesive plates to ensure extra bonding.
- Mounting products are also fully insulated. Thus very few thermal bridges.
- Constant pre-load at all temperatures.
- Several people can use the system at the same time.
- Unlimited installation configurations to cover all possibilities.
- EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013 tested.