Fall protection for green/sedum roofs
Daksafe® KS1 with special Green Pole
Maintenance on so-called green/sedum roofs has now almost become the norm. However, a special approach must be adopted to ensure fall protection on these roofs. That is why Daksafe has specially developed its permanent KS1 fall protection system for green roofs/sedum roofs. This has been done by placing a unique accessory on the KS1 adhesive plate - the so-called Green Pole. Besides an inconspicuous green appearance, it helps to raise the height of the cable system from 180 to 280 mm. This prevents the cable from disturbing roof-based greenery.
No need to worry about corrosion
Daksafe is aware of the corrosion problems encountered on green/sedum roofs and has thus decided to use a 100 mm-high watertight adhesive plate made from stainless steel 316 for its KS1 cable system.
Properties of the Daksafe® KS1 cable system
The Daksafe® KS1 cable system can be used on the most popular construction surfaces and has the following properties:
- All components are made from stainless steel 316.
- Seamless up to a height of 100 mm, thus watertight!
- For just about all types of roof constructions.
- The KS1 Green Pole features a watertight extension.
- Effective and smooth-running trolley.
- Low forces (ca. 8-9kN) on underlying construction even with high Green Pole.
- Easy assembly.
- Anchor points are internally insulated.
- Optional treatment available for adhesive plates to ensure extra bonding.
- Mounting products are also fully insulated. Thus very few thermal bridges.
- Constant pre-load at all temperatures.
- Several people can use the system at the same time.
- Unlimited installation configurations to cover all possibilities.
- EN 795:2012 and CEN/TS 16415:2013 tested.