DakHek® by Daksafe®
A modular system for flat roofs
Working at a height requires absolute safety. This can be realised using a sophisticated and effective solution: DakHek®. DakHek® is a standalone fence that is placed on your roof. It has been tested and approved by Aboma+Keboma and is also fully patented.
‘Already more than 10,000 metres supplied and installed.’
(Dis)assembly using a single wrench
DakHek® consists of aluminium components and just one type of aluminium tube. This means the DakHek® is easy to assemble and disassemble using just one wrench. The base is supplied together with a pre-mounted foot block. The posts feature pre-mounted connectors and end caps.
The DakHek® can be finished as follows:
- In RAL colour
- With curved posts
With gate opening.
An overview of the advantages
- Absolute safety; standalone and extendible fence.
- Maximum standard span of 3 metres.
- Easy assembly and disassembly.
- Sleek design, rounded tubes and fully recyclable.
- No components susceptible to corrosion
- For flat roofs with a maximum slope of 4 degrees.
- To be fitted with toe boards.
- Also available as 2-metre boundary.
- To be integrated with tiled paths, slab paths and gravel paths.
- Tested in accordance with EN 13374.